Sustainability is at the heart of our business at Mazars, and to honour this, for the fourth consecutive year, we have released our 2022 sustainability report, which reflects our commitment in action.
Our 2022 report brings to life the ways in which we are scaling up our efforts to contribute positively to our people, the planet and society. We are happy to share that we have once again successfully created value amidst uncertainty provoked by persistent global challenges – from further evidence of climate change to geopolitical instability and rising inflation, we have kept moving forward, in line with our long-term goals.
Each year we strive to improve our data quality and present our reporting in the most transparent way possible, both for our Mazarians and for our many stakeholders. We invite you to dive into this year’s edition to get to better acquainted with our vision and how we are bringing it life, in addition to discovering some of our key performance indicators, which include:
- 100% of our countries have launched learning programmes on our global code of conduct
- 12 countries with ESG ratings or certifications
- 40 hours of training, on average, per employee
- 53% of our global workforce are women
- 43% of our leadership and governance bodies are women
- 3,700+ employees engaged through volunteering and pro bono initiatives across 46 countries
- 31,500+ hours contributed through volunteering and pro bono initiatives
- 3,6 tCO2e employee GHG intensity (market-based)
- Net zero commitment in line with the Science Based Targets initiative
Looking ahead, we are committed to advancing the implementation of catalytic actions that drive real, concrete progress and we pledge to be accountable for both the commitments we have made so far and those that are yet to come.
To learn read our full report, please click here.
You may also be interested in:
Want to get involved? Discover our initiatives and trainings on Into Mazars here.