Tell your story effectively and transparently to all your stakeholders.
Good reporting offers a window into the culture of the organisation. Recent years have seen a stronger emphasis placed on reporting quality, with tighter regulation and rising demands from stakeholders. Companies must work harder than ever to tell their story. From fast-growing start-ups to established multinationals, we work with companies to help them communicate clearly and effectively.
Demands for greater financial transparency and proof of organisational sustainability are coming from many sides, including regulators, investors, and other stakeholders. The result: today’s reports are expected to go beyond reporting financials and embrace strategy, quality of governance, remuneration schemes, and even the organisation’s impact on the environment, employees, society and other stakeholders.
This growing list of requirements has already placed a heavy burden on leadership teams and is likely to expand further. At Mazars, we have a strong track record helping our clients to meet – and exceed – the very latest corporate reporting standards.
We bring together a team of professionals combining financial reporting and accounting knowledge with non-financial reporting expertise to deliver a pragmatic business approach.
We regularly support our clients offering them integrated solutions in the following areas:
- Implementing new accounting standards;
- Addressing complexities arising from proposed new accounting standards and guidance;
- GAAP conversions;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Consolidations support;
- Group reorganisations;
- Complex consolidations;
- Financing structures;
- Capital reductions;
- Purchase price allocation valuations;
- Share-based payment valuations;
- Pension scheme arrangements;
- Infrastructure projects.
- Developing non-financial, integrated annual reports;
- Assisting with establishing corporate governance risk disclosures;
- Collecting and collating nonfinancial data to support reporting to management, the board and external disclosures;
- Identifying key performance indicators;
- Providing support on developing integrated reporting frameworks.